You spend a lot of time and money to develop your lawn and landscaping. An efficient irrigation system will allow you to relax and enjoy your lawn and garden without worry, protecting your investment and saving time and money.
Nakiso Borehole Drilling has the knowledge, products, and installation expertise to have your landscaping looking lush and green while offering a well thought out and efficient watering system.
Whether it is for a small patio area or a large lifestyle block, whether you want to entrust us with your new system or DIY contact the team at Nakiso Borehole Drilling today.
1. Garden irrigation system benefits: When you water by hand, more than 50% of the water is wasted through runoff or evaporation. Automatic irrigation settings, by comparison, offer multiple benefits to reduce your water supply usage, therefore conserving resources while reducing your costs.
2. Saves you water and time: Both sprinkler and drip irrigation systems can be set to daily or weekly watering, as well as timed for specific hours during day or night. The system will also automatically shut the water off when the irrigation process is complete. You do not have to be physically present for the water system to be effective.
The automatic shut off will keep your water usage to a minimum, and lower your costs since less water will be used also meaningless pump hours and lower electric bills.
3. Reduces weed growth: By installing an irrigation system specifically designed for your landscape, only areas that truly need water will receive it, thus limiting your potential weed growth. Drip irrigation systems are particularly efficient at this: the system directs water specifically to each plant’s roots, rather than sprinkling over the entire garden.
4. Improves plant growth: Plants will grow faster and greener when watered with smaller amounts of water over a longer period, which is exactly what irrigation systems are designed to do. Installing an irrigation system will improve your plant growth significantly.
5. Preserves soil nutrients: Watering by hand often leads to excess water seeping into the soil. Water runoff seeps into the soil and carries precious nutrients away from your plants. Using an irrigation system will preserve your soil structure and keep your plants absorbing nutrients, not the runoff water.