Welcome to Nakiso Borehole Drilling. As a company, we seek out to be the finest borehole drilling company in Zimbabwe.
We maintain the strictest quality standards in the industry, and have an unshakeable commitment to sustainable borehole drilling services.
We are building a business in which high standards permeate all aspects of our company.
Check These 5 Tips When You Need A Borehole:
1. Are they concerned about the environment? If you care for the environment, pick a borehole contractor that has the same mind-set. This will shine through in how concerned they are about using water sparingly.
They will also consider eco-friendly options such as solar panels to power water pumps. Partner with these contractors so you know your carbon footprint stays small.
2. Ask for a free quote: You cannot settle for the first contractor you come across. You must compare quotes and ask for references. After this, you can determine who will deliver the best value for money.
3. Prepare for the process: Realise the digging for water is a messy business. Your premises may be covered in mud for a while. This happens as the contractors prepare the borehole and install the pump.
Remove and replant valuable plants close to the borehole site so you do not regret losing them in the process.
4. Talk about guarantees, maintenance and problems: Borehole equipment is expensive and you’re making a huge capital investment into your property. Make sure you’re protected from future expenses by obtaining proof of relevant guarantees. You should also ask the borehole contractor about maintenance and possible problems.
With this knowledge you may handle small problems on your own, so you don’t have to pay to call-out fees.
5. Warn your neighbours: The mud that is pumped out during the digging process may run into the street. Warn your neighbours about the upcoming process. This gives them time to prepare and it’s the considerate thing to do.